MoM- Radia Release 11.0 CP1 & Smart Discovery feature | 4 Oct UGM
We held Persistent Digital Device Management user group meeting (virtual live session) on Wednesday, October 4, 2023. We were excited to announce the new release of Radia 11.0 CP1 and one new feature - Smart Discovery. More details in the minutes.
Minutes of the meeting -
Radia 11.0 CP1 release is launched with following new features-
- Internet Aware Patching
- Device Discovery
- CVE Mapping for Patch Acquisition for Adv Patch Manager
- NextGen Linux Patching – Phase 1
- Approval Workflow – Policy Assignment
- Alert and Notification framework
- Connector Framework - Beta
- Radia Infrastructure Monitoring
- Actionable Dashboard – Phase 1 (for Adv. Patch Manager)
- Radia Servers 64-bit transformation
- Customer RFEs
Upcoming Feature - Smart Discovery
- Smart Agents based discovery for discovering IP based devices in a subnet (Printers, Scanners, Desktops etc.)
- Extend Radia Discovery on Smart Agents to identify non-end user computing devices
- Identify and Report the discovered devices
If you want us to show a complete demo of Radia 11.0 with its new features, please feel free to reply or drop an email. Even if you have any common query on Radia, or IoT or digital device management or patch management or cyber security, please feel free to connect with us.
We also encourage you to follow us and participate in offline LinkedIn discussion forum (link) to share your feedback, suggestions and viewpoint. If you have any suggestions or feedback or any query related to user group meetings, please feel to approach me or drop an email to email@example.com.
Like always, we look forward to see the same enthusiasm in our upcoming User Group meeting on 1st November 2023. Follow us on LinkedIn forum for latest and greatest updates here.
Please feel free to share what you would like to hear or see in our upcoming user group sessions or be part of by presenting or sharing your experience.