rCloud leverages three technologies that create machine images, which are then uploaded in to the cloud.
- VMware vSphere for ESX and vSphere - hosted virtual machines
- StorageCraft ShadowProtect for physical or virtual machines
- Dell AppAssure for physical or virtual machines
Familiarity with these technologies is not required to use the product but it is certainly helpful and will speed up the on-boarding process.
rCloud Web Application
Java must be installed on any system that you use to access the rCloud web Interface. You can access the rCloud service using one of these browsers:
- Internet Explorer 9.x with ActiveX filtering disabled; higher versions may need to be run in compatibility mode. Internet Explorer 8 is not supported.
rCloud Online Help
You can view the online help using one of the following browsers:
- Best viewed in Internet Explorer 9 and later versions.