Adding a new service to CAS
As a service provider, if any application needs to be authenticated using CAS, you can add a new service to CAS.
- Log in as root to the host running CloudPortal Business Manager.
- Edit the /usr/share/vts3/repository/prop/deployerConfigContext.xml file as follows:
- Search for the bean "serviceRegistryDao" in the xml file.
- Add a new bean to the property "registeredServices" of the above bean.
- The template is as follows:
<bean class="org.jasig.cas.services.RegisteredServiceImpl"> <property name="id" value="<Unique id>" /> <property name="name" value="<Name of the application>" /> <property name="description" value="<description of the application>" /> <property name="serviceId" value="<Callback URL used by CAS to redirect back to the new application>" /> </bean>
- Restart the cloud-portal service. Note: Property Id should be unique in the list of registered services only. And you need separate service for both http and https protocols.