To see a new revision of product and bundle definitions, a catalog needs to 'Synchronize' the catalog to the revision. The latest version of reference catalog is then visible to the channel. On synchronization, any changes to bundle provisioning constraints get reflected in the channel catalog, retired products are not displayed in the channel catalog, and newly added bundles and pricing changes become visible to the channel.
- Log in to CloudPortal Business Manager as Root user.
- Click Channels and select the channel.
- Click the Catalog tab in the details pane.
- Place the cursor over the manage icon (that looks like a gear wheel), and click Sync with Reference Price Book.
- Click OK. Note: Price changes to existing products and bundles are not synchronized up to a channel catalog and have to be explicitly managed. When managing prices for a catalog (both products and bundles) the reference price of the product or bundle is visible to the product manager (in parentheses) in the product management UI.