Removing a service completely from CPBM
The CPBM installer has a script which can be used to completely remove a service from the CPBM database, including service instances, products, product bundles, channel/account/user/subscription handles, invoice, invoice items, subscriptions, service notifications, and so on. The purpose of the script is to remove any service if it is added for testing and is no longer required. This script has some limitations and hence, should not be run in a production environment.
- This script expects the database password as plain text in the cloud.properties file.
- This action will completely delete the service and all its instances.
- This will result in data mismatch in historical/current account statements.
- This action is irreversible and should not be used for production.
- Stop the CPBM server:
service cloud-portal stop
- Run the script
- [Optional - To remove the connector]: Remove the connector from com.citrix.cpbm.connector.plan:
- Open the plan com.citrix.cpbm.connector.plan available at /usr/share/vts3/connectors/, and remove the line that has the required connector.
- Delete the connector from directory /usr/share/vts3/connectors/
- Start the CPBM server
service cloud-portal start