- To configure the server settings for the portal, log in to CloudPortal Business Manager UI as Root user.
- Click the drop-down menu icon in the top right corner next to ROOT USER.
- Click Administration > Configuration > Portal.
- Click Server > Configure.
- Click Edit and set the following parameters:
Parameter Name Description username.duplicate.allowed Setting this to true will enable suffixes where usernames will have to be disambiguated with suffix. The suffix field will show up in login and the user will have to type it in to determine which account the username is tied to. See also login.screen.tenant.suffix.dropdown.enabled. login.screen.tenant.suffix.dropdown.enabled At time of login, show drop down for suffix. Values can be true or false. signature.timeout Validity of signature timestamp (seconds). channel.enable.caching Enable Channel Caching (true/false). date.format Date Format (yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ). catalog.payAsYouGoMode Show "Pay As You Go" Mode only, while browsing catalog. Expected values true/false.Note: If com.citrix.cpbm.catalog.payAsYouGoMode is set to "true", the value must not be changed to "false". use.intranet.only Set this to "true" if CloudPortal does not have internet access and needs to run within the company intranet. The default value is "false".
- Click Save and then click Close.
Note: If the use.internet.only parameter is set to true, then:
- B/OSS services that require Internet access must be disabled.
- The system cannot fetch the user's profile image, if available in gravatar.
- Google ReCaptcha gets disabled.