As an administrator, you can change the existing primary email address of a user, if required, and provide a new email address as the primary email address.
- Log in to CloudPortal Business Manager UI as Root user.
- Click Accounts.
- Select the account of the user whose primary email address you want to edit.
- Place your cursor over the manage icon (that looks like a gear wheel), click View Users and select the user.
- Place your cursor over the manage icon (that looks like a gear wheel) and click Edit.
- Click the Notification Preferences tab and provide the new email address.
- Verify the secondary email address.
- Navigate to User > Edit > Email Addresses.
- Click Make Primary.