- Log in to CloudPortal Business Manager as the service provider user having "Product create manage" role.
- Click the Catalog tab and choose Plan Next from the drop-down.
- You can view the products on the left pane as shown below. Select the product that needs to be edited.
- You can view the details of the selected product on the right pane. Place your cursor over the Manage icon (that looks like a gear wheel) and click Edit.
- In the Edit Product wizard, update the product description.
- Click Save after you have made all the changes and click Close.
Note: You cannot add or remove a usage type that is already defined for the product. In case of discriminators, only if you have one or more discriminators for the usage type, you can add more discriminators. If there were none defined, then you cannot add any new discriminator.