As a service provider, you can customize the list order of the product offerings of a service instance. You can move the products to create the order in which your products are displayed. Based on your settings, this list order is seen in the Utility Rate Card that lists the price for each resource or product offering for that service instance.
- Log in to CloudPortal Business Manager UI as root user.
- Click Catalog > Plan Next.
- Select the service instance for which you want to customize the product list order.
- In the Products tab, click the move icon next to the search box.
- In the "Customize your product list order" dialog box, use the move icon next to a product to move that category up or down in the list and set the list order for the products.
- Click OK.