Adding product bundles to a channel catalog
Each channel is created to serve a particular customer base and has its own catalog of product bundles that is specific to its customer requirements. You can add published product bundles to your channel catalog from the CloudPortal Business Manager UI.
- Log in to CloudPortal Business Manager as Root user.
- Click Channels and select the channel.
- Click the Catalog tab in the details pane.
- Place the cursor over the manage icon (that looks like a gear wheel), and click Add Bundle(s) to Catalog. You can add only published product bundles. You have to synchronize with the reference catalog to get the latest version of the reference catalog so that you can view any changes that have made to the reference catalog since the last synchronization.
- Select the bundles that you want to add to the channel catalog and click OK.