Customizing Resource Properties
- Under citrix.cpbm.custom.common:
Note: Also refer to the properties and their default values listed in /src/main/resources/OSGI-INF/l10n/resources/ApplicationResources.properties.
- For English: /src/main/resources/OSGI-INF/l10n/resources/CustomApplicationResources.properties
- For other languages: /src/main/resources/OSGI-INF/l10n/resources/CustomApplicationResources_<languageCode>.properties
- Under citrix.cpbm.custom.portal:
- For English: src/main/resources/OSGI-INF/l10n/resources/PortalCustomApplicationResources.properties
- For other languages: /src/main/resources/OSGI-INF/l10n/resources/PortalCustomApplicationResources_<languageCode>.properties
The language code is a valid ISO Language Code. These codes are the lower-case, two-letter codes as defined by ISO-639. You can find a full list of these codes at a number of sites, such as: http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-2/englangn.html
Typically, you should add all UI related custom resource properties in citrix.cpbm.custom.portal bundle and the rest in citrix.cpbm.custom.common bundle.
Properties defined in citrix.cpbm.custom.portal take precedence over other properties in the system.
After adding/updating resource properties, the property called Application-ResourceVersion in bundle's manifest needs to be bumped up to a higher version for the changes to take effect. For citrix.cpbm.custom.common bundle, this property can be found in /src/main/resources/META_INF/MANIFEST.MF and for citrix.cpbm.custom.portal bundle, this property can be found in /src/main/resources/PortalCustomApplicationResourceVersion.properties.