Rovius CP and upcoming new enhancements Dec 2023 UGM
We had an amazing session on last Wednesday, Dec 13, 2023 APAC session. We touch based on Rovius CP – Cloud Platform overview and upcoming enhancements in it.
Here’s a summary of the topics we covered in our recent meeting -
Cloud orchestration platform, based on an open and flexible architecture, with choice of underlying hardware, networking and virtualization layers
- Enables DC operators to build private or public cloud services by quickly mobilizing existing infrastructure resources
- Optimizes resource utilisation and improves service delivery by automating IT operations
Rovius CloudPlatform takes control of and abstracts data center resources such as network, storage and compute and enables them to be delivered as simple-to-manage, scalable cloud infrastructure
is a unified cloud services delivery and business management platform that enables cloud services automation for provisioning, billing, metering and user management
- Migration of workloads from Public to private cloud
- Kubernetes enhancements (On-premise Kubernetes Management Feature in Rovius CP)
- Cluster Migration from public to private cloud (on Rovius CP-governed Kubernetes environments)
- Migration of Apps / Service Images under the Kubernetes Clusters, from public to private cloud
- Service Mesh Support Distributed Block / Object storage support (StorPool) in Rovius CP
StorPool as a storage have advantages like- Flexibility and easy deployment, Scalability, Redundancy and no downtime, 100% reliability, Efficiency and no vendor lock-in.
We highly value your input and expertise and would like to invite you to our next month’s meeting, 10th January 2023. Your presence and insights would be greatly appreciated as we continue to explore these type of topics further.
If you are interested in learning more about the new product features, we are more than happy to provide you with a personalized demo. Please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com to arrange a convenient time for the demonstration.
Thank you for your continued involvement and contributions to user group meetings. We look forward to your participation in our future endeavors. Lastly, we invite you to join our LinkedIn forum to stay updated on our latest development and insights, please click here to join.