New and Improved Rovius Cloud 1.3.1
Rovius Cloud is better than ever! It’s powerful new features enables you to quickly set up a private cloud with elasticity and operational efficiency. The newest Rovius Cloud innovation enhances an administrator’s ability to monitor and manage their cloud infrastructure with ease.
What’s new with Rovius Cloud?
- Rovius Federation allows you to manage the workloads in a designated zone in a public cloud along with those in private cloud. It enables seamless access to Amazon EC2 services. Additional resources can be provisioned on AWS EC2 on-demand, effectively providing unlimited capacity with finer cost controls.
- Multi-zone Cloud can be created easily using XenServer, VMware, or both. Each zone in the cloud can have separate hypervisor, however, the cloud setup process remains same across the zones.
- Multi-NIC support and NIC bonding- Hosts with multiple NICs can be easily added in Rovius Cloud. With a pre-provisioned hypervisor, the hosts can have bonded or un-bonded NICs.
The BareMetal installation for XenServer through Rovius Cloud also supports multiple NICs, Active-Active or Active-Passive NIC bonding options, during the BareMetal deployment of XenServer. This can be done either through the YAML file or the web UI.
- Pre-provisioned Software Defined Storage (SDS) solutions like Datera can be added as a primary storage in Rovius Cloud.
- Multiple Primary Storages can be associated with a single cluster while designing the cloud.
- Operational Insights: Rovius Ops Manager, part of Rovius Cloud, monitors the performance of your cloud infrastructure and gives deep insights on operational issues with simplified log analysis from multiple sources. The Ops Manager gives you these great features:
- Monitoring Dashboard- With new view for all the infrastructure components of zone, now cloud entities can be monitored in one place and optimum utilization of available resource capacities can be ensured.
- Cloud Registration through UI- Rovius Ops Manager allows to easily register new cloud through web UI and then shows in-depth information on infrastructure and health.
- Data Retention capability enables you to retain historical data for longer duration by defining the data retention and archival policy in Rovius Ops Manager.
- Advanced Search for logs, alerts and events simplifies searches with new filters for each cloud entity. Browse and search through logs from multiple sources (all cloud components) and refine the results using advanced filters.
- Capacity Trends graphs helps to keep an eye on multiple cloud entities for capacity utilization.
Users of Accelerite Support Portal can download Rovius Cloud 1.3.1 binaries and manuals by clicking here.