Cloud Orchestration and Management (Rovius – Multi-cloud) User Group- Minutes of Meeting 9.3.22
Our first Cloud Orchestration and Management (Rovius – Multi-cloud) User group meeting was hosted yesterday on 9th March 2022 in two live virtual sessions for APAC, Japan, Korea, EMEA and US regions. It was great to see so many users joining in for this event.
If you have missed the event or like to re-visit, here is the recording link to watch on demand! Kick-off event was conducted in two live sessions.
- For the APAC, Japan, Korea, Australia regions Watch the Recording
- For EMEA, US regions Watch the Recording.
A quick recap of the Cloud Orchestration and Management (Rovius) User Group meeting-
- We opened the forum for discussion to have users discuss their experiences, feedback, best practices, any new request, or challenges.
- Ganesh Jegadheesan presented key features and capabilities of Rovius cloud orchestration platform. How it can extend the support to multi-cloud.
- Ganesh also presented Rovius cloud platform roadmap and release timelines and corresponding features
- Update on launch of User Group Forum community. (Please join our discussion forum on LinkedIn, if you are already not a part of it).
Stay tuned as we have exciting news and announcements lined up for you in the upcoming User Group Meetings. Our Next user group meet is scheduled on 13th April 2022 same time. We look forward to seeing you at our next User Group meeting.