Minute of meeting - Digital Device Management (Radia) User Group Meeting 2.3
Greetings from Persistent User Group Community!
Our first ever Digital Device management (Radia, for Endpoint management) User group meeting was hosted yesterday 2nd March 2022 in two live virtual sessions for APAC, Japan, Korea, EMEA and US regions. It was great to see so many users joining this event.
If you have missed the event or like to re-visit, here is the recording link to watch on demand! Kick-off event was conducted in two live sessions.
- For the APAC, Japan, Korea, Australia regions Watch the Recording
- For EMEA, US regions Watch the Recording.
A quick recap of the Digital Device Management (Radia) User Group meeting-
- We opened the forum for discussion to have users discuss their experiences, feedback, best practices, any new request, or challenges.
- Anurag Kumar then presented Advanced Patch Management – with this new feature Radia is now capable of patching for all kind of vulnerabilities including third party application patching.
- Anurag also presented Radia release timelines and corresponding features
- Update on launch of User Group Forum community. (Please join our discussion forum on LinkedIn, if you have not joined yet).
Please email to email@example.com if you experience any access related issues or have queries regarding User Group Meeting. Do also write to us if you would like to present or share anything with other users.
Stay tuned as we have exciting news and announcements lined up in the upcoming User Group Meeting scheduled for 4th April 2022 same time.
We look forward to seeing you at our next User Group meeting.