CloudPortal Business Manager
- Accelerite Support
- CloudPortal Business Manager
Cloud Lifecycle Management
Unified Endpoint Management
Internet Of Things
Your info at
Update your name, photo, telephone number that is used by Accelerite Support.
Requests from you
View your open and closed cases with Accelerite Support as well as requests made by your colleagues.
Your Subscriptions on
Everything on Accelerite Support that you have subscribed to. Including community discussions and articles.
Coming soon to all products. View your organization's license and support entitlement.
Browse the Accelerite Product Knowledge Base by product. Logged in users are able to review additional content based on product entitlement. How to, known issues and workaround content is all available for review and comment.
All Accelerite products are complimented by full documentation, from product release notes through to administration guides. The products manuals are an excellent reference tool to self learn and get the best from Accelerite’s software.
Announcements are distributed by product and in general. General Accelerite announcements will go out to the whole Accelerite Support Community and based on your product entitlement product specific notifications will go out through the relevant product announcement.
This section is dedicated to helping users navigate the Accelerite Support Portal along with providing a repository for all of the Accelerite Terms & Conditions and other documentation that help define our support program.
Downloads By Products
Downloads By Type
Accelerite provides trial downloads for a selection of its products; all users can download these products. Users with entitlement to Accelerite Software can download the currently supported versions of the products they have an active support agreement and license in place for.
The Accelerite patch repository is accessible to logged in users with an active support agreement. Logged in users will see only those patches that are relevant to the products they have under that active support agreement.
Hotfixes are not always publically available but logged in users can download hotfixes that are are available to customers with an active support agreement as well as those that have been made available to them by the Accelerite support team.
CloudPortal Business Manager
- Frequently Asked Questions
- CPBM Admin Utility
- Removing a service completely from CPBM
- Active Directory Import Run Reports
- Active Directory Connection Configuration
- Configuring and Triggering the Active Directory Import Tool
- Searching VPN Customer Gateways
- VPN Customer Gateways
- Searching and filtering VPCs
- Searching and filtering ISOs
- Connector Account Configuration
- Single Sign On
- Channel setting for SharePoint farms and feature packs
- CPBM Channel to CPSM Location/Reseller mapping
- Connector Resource Types
- Connector Usage Types
- CloudPortal Business Manager 2.4 BSS API Reference
- CloudPortal Business Manager 2.3 BSS API Reference
- CloudPortal Business Manager 2.3.1 BSS API Reference
- CPBM backward compatibility support matrix
- Customizing CSS
- Customizing Message Properties
- List of behavioral changes
- Migration to Cloud Service, OSS and associated Service Instances
- Impact on customization
- Upgrade steps
- List of Pre-checks
- Upgrade Mechanism
- Configuring Intranet Mode Settings
- Operating CloudPortal Business Manager in Internet
- Billing for Discrete Products
- Instant Payment
- Accounting for Entitlements