CloudPortal™ Business Manager is integrated with TeleSign service cloud for the phone verification. This is used to verify the identity of telephone users in real-time.
To configure this service:
- Log in to CloudPortal Business Manager UI as Root user.
- Click Home > All Services.
- Click B/OSS.
- Select the TeleSign. Click Configure.
- In the Configuration window, enter the following details:
- Customer ID: Specify the TeleSign customer ID.
- Authentication ID: Specify the TeleSign authentication ID.
- Language: Specify the language in which the user gets the verification call.
- Allowed Phone Types: Specify the supported phone devices. For more information, refer to Phone Type Codes.
- Help Desk Phone: Specify the number of the help desk.
- Help Desk Email: Specify the mail ID of the help desk.
- Click Save.
- Enable TeleSign by choosing "On" toggle button and then, click OK. An information window appears with the message - "Instance Added successfully." Note: When "Phone Verification" is
- Enabled: The user cannot edit the ISD field and the ISD number is derived from the selected country. This is because the ISD code must be the code of the country of address of the account
- Disabled: The user can edit the ISD field because the phone number is not verified