You can activate an account and also change the account state to restricted, suspended, or terminated and thereby progressively limit customer privileges. You can change an account state from the CloudPortal Business Manager UI.
- Log in to the CloudPortal Business Manager administration UI as Root user.
- Click Accounts and select the account whose state you want to change.
- Move the cursor over the manage icon (that looks like a gear wheel) and click Change State.
- Select the required account state and specify the reason for doing so in the Notes box.
- Click Save to save the change you made or click Cancel to close the dialog box without saving the change.