When you make changes to your channel catalog, you have to activate the changes so that the changes are visible to the customers of that channel. When you add bundles to your channel catalog or make any pricing changes, schedule activation to make the changes effective on the date specified.
- Log in to CloudPortal Business Manager as Root user.
- Click Channels and select the channel.
- Click the Catalog tab in the details pane.
- Place the cursor over the manage icon (that looks like a gear wheel), and click Schedule Activation.
- Specify the date on which the revision of the catalog becomes effective and click Proceed.