The All Users tab lists all users of a particular account or tenant. As a service provider user, you can find a particular user or users by using the search and filter options.
- Log in to CloudPortal Business Manager UI as root user or service provider user with user create manage role.
- Click Accounts.
- Select the account whose users you want to find.
- Either click the dashboard icon to view the dashboard of the tenant or account and click All Users or move your cursor over the gear icon and click View Users.
- In the Search box, enter the first few letters of the user name or the full user name and click Enter.
- To filter the list of users:
- Click the Filter icon.
- Select any or all of the filter options such as state and user profile, and select the desired filter parameter from the dropdown list.
- Click Go!.