As a service provider user, you can control what clouds services (and instances) will be made available to the customer accounts of a channel, You can enable or disable services at a channel level. You can enable cloud services during creation of the channel. Additionally, you can edit the channel settings to enable or disable cloud services.
The Preview Catalog page of a channel and the Add Product Bundles in channel catalog will display only those bundles whose service is enabled for that channel. Channel level service controls list only those services that have been enabled for the channel. The All Services page of the tenant or account will list only those services that have been enabled for its channel.
- Log in to CloudPortal Business Manager as Root user.
- Click Channels and select the channel for which you want to enable or disable a service.
- Click the Service Mapping tab in the lower pane.
- Place the cursor over the manage icon (that looks like a gear wheel) in the top right corner and click either Enable Service(s) or Disable Service(s). All service instances that are currently disabled for the channel are listed in enable service dialog box and can be enabled. All service instances that are currently enabled for the channel are listed in the disable service dialog box and can be disabled. Note: You can disable a service on a channel only if it has not been enabled for any account of that channel. Therefore, only such service instances are listed in the disable service dialog box.
- To enable a service instance, click Enable Service(s), select the checkbox next to the service instance/instances and click OK.
- To disable a service instance, click Disable Service(s), select the checkbox next to the service instance/instances and click OK.