- Accelerite partners with BlueChip Infotech, pioneers in delivering the latest IT products to a wide channel distribution base, with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide.
- BlueChip Infotech will distribute Radia, an Accelerite product that delivers unified endpoint management, including EMM / MDM, to enterprises across Australia & New Zealand.
- With Radia, IT staff get a unified, highly automated solution that can manage all of their devices across multiple operating systems, thus freeing up IT staff from routine maintenance tasks, improving compliance to corporate policies, and reducing costs.
- Radia unifies the management of an organisation’s PCs, laptops, mobile phones, tablets, Point-Of-Sale (POS) systems, ATMs, and kiosks through a single management interface.
- Radia provides streamlined reporting of technical, strategic, and compliance information through a common dashboard.
Santa Clara, California – May 20, 2015 – Accelerite, a provider of software, mobile, and cloud solutions to some of largest enterprises in the world, and BlueChip Infotech Pte. Ltd. announced today a strategic distribution partnership to deliver Radia, a comprehensive enterprise-level endpoint management solution to organizations across Australia & New Zealand.
BlueChip has a highly successful track record in strategic implementation of the latest technology, broad access to IT channel distribution, and a market-driven, highly motivated sales organization. Enterprise customers of all sizes will now be able to leverage the power of Radia through a local partner network. With Radia organizations can empower their IT staff to effectively manage all of their devices across multiple operating systems – ranging from desktops, laptops, tablets, ATMs and POS terminals – which will result in higher levels of compliance to corporate data governance, while helping IT departments to simplify management of IT assets and reduce costs.
"Accelerite’s strategic distribution partnership with BlueChip Infotech will play a key role in the company’s targeted expansion into the Australian & New Zealand market. Enterprises in the region are facing new data protection regulations and this partnership will provide a world class endpoint management and mobility management solution to meet the growing compliance needs of local companies. This partnership is a continuation of our expansion plans, and we share the vision of servicing the needs of the mature market." - Eric Webster, Chief Revenue Office Accelerite
"Radia is one of those gems we manage to find where they have a massive international install base and a product the market is hot for – how to manage ALL my endpoint devices, something beyond an MDM."- Phil Lancaster, Director of Enterprise Solutions, BlueChip Infotech
- Radia Endpoint Manager
- Accelerite website
- Accelerite blog
- Follow Accelerite on LinkedIn
- Follow Accelerite on Twitter
Accelerite is a provider of software, mobile, and cloud solutions to some of the largest enterprises in the world. Its products range from workload management and disaster recovery orchestration software to endpoint protection and management. Accelerite is the products business of Persistent Systems (BSE & NSE: PERSISTENT), a global leader in software product development and technology services, with over 7,500 team members worldwide.
About BlueChip Infotech
Bluechip Infotech was established in 2001, focuses on delivering the latest IT products to a wide channel base while maintaining a dedicated commitment to first class service. With offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide we are able to back our commitment to service through localised support. The key to Bluechip's success is in strategic implementation of the latest technology, broad access of IT channels and markets driven, highly motivated sales team. Thus they guarantee full comprehensive understanding of products and target markets allowing them to provide cost effective solutions to partners. Bluechip Infotech has a long and successful history dealing with the SMB and Education through channel partners. The value is that they bring the Channel and Vendors together to provide solutions through cooperation. BlueChip Infotech is a continually evolving company that continues to work hard in its traditional distribution market to consolidate and improve its position, but one that is looking to develop new market and partnerships with customers and Vendors, locally and overseas to help growth and diversification For more information, please visit http://www.bluechipit.com.au/ or call 1300 727474.
Tel: +91 98118 11124
Tel: +91 98118 11124