You can integrate CloudPortal™ Business Manager with CyberSource or Authorize.Net payment gateway system.
Note: You have to sign up for a Authorize.Net or CyberSource account before you can use these payment gateways for processing your business transactions. During your payment gateway account activation and configuration, you have to specify the currencies that the payment gateway will support. Because the Authorize.Net payment gateway supports only one currency, ensure that only that currency is enabled in CloudPortal Business Manager when you use Authorize.Net. If you have multiple currencies enabled in CPBM, ensure that you use the CyberSource payment gateway.
Perform the following steps to configure the payment gateway.
- Log in to CloudPortal Business Manager UI as Root user.
- Click Home > All Services.
- Click B/OSS.
- Select Payment Gateways on the left pane. CloudPortal Business Manager supports:
- CyberSource payment gateway.
- Authorize.Net payment gateway.
- Select the desired payment gateway. Click Configure. Note:
- Only one payment gateway can be enabled.
- The payment gateway cannot be changed after an account is created.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions to proceed.
- In the Configuration window, enter the following details:
- Server URL / Authorize.Netwsdl: Specify the URL of the payment gateway's endpoint.
- Merchant name: Specify your unique merchant name for accessing the payment gateway.
- Transaction Key: Specify your unique API transaction key for accessing the payment gateway.
- Click Save.
- Enable the payment gateway by choosing "On" toggle button. An information window appears with the message - "Instance Updated successfully."