Configuring device-based fraud control using ThreatMetrix
To assess fraud risk associated with the user device, you have to integrate CloudPortal Business Manager with ThreatMetrix. When a user attempts to sign up, based on the risk rating, the account can either get created, get created but locked, or not get created.
- Log in to CloudPortal Business Manager UI as Root user.
- Click Home > All Services.
- Click B/OSS.
- Select ThreatMetrix and click Configure.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions to proceed.
- In the Configuration window, enter the following details:
- API key: Unique API key for ThreatMetrix
- APi Hostname: ThreatMetrix hostname
- Profiling Hostname: ThreatMetrix porfiling hostname
- Organization ID: Unique ID associated with your organization (provided by Threatmetrix)
- API TImeout: ThreatMetrix API request timeout
- Click Add.
- Enable the ThreatMetrix service by selecting the On toggle button