As a service provider, you can modify and format the header, footer, and signature that appear in the content templates.
- Log in to CloudPortal Business Manager UI as Root user.
- Click the drop-down menu icon in the top right corner next to ROOT USER.
- Click Administration > Content Templates > Includes.
- Select the language from the dropdown list.
- To modify the header, click Email Header.
- Place your cursor over the manage icon (that looks like a gear wheel) and click Edit.
- Make the changes as required and click OK. You can click Preview to view the modified header. You can modify the footer and signature by selecting the respective option and following Steps 4 - 6.