As a service provider, you can customize the list order of the product bundles of a service instance. You can move the product bundles to create the order in which your product bundles are displayed. Based on your settings, this list order is seen in the CPBM UI pages such as Browse Catalog and Anonymous catalog where the product bundles are listed.
- Log in to CloudPortal Business Manager UI as root user.
- Click Catalog > Plan Next.
- Select the service instance for which you want to customize the product bundle list order.
- Click Product Bundles.
- Click the move icon next to the search box.
- In the "Customize your bundle list order" dialog box, use the move icon next to a product bundle to move that category up or down in the list and set the list order for the product bundles.
- Click OK.