Development Using SDK
This section is for the developers/partners who would implement XAAS (Anything as a service) Connector from CPBM. This document is divided in the following major categories.
- System Requirements
- Downloading and Installing the Cloud Service SDK
- Downloading and Installing the CPBM Development Server
- Creating the CS SDK Maven STS Project
- Various package structures and their responsibilities
- Default classes generated as part of the CPBM script and its function
- Spring OSGI Service Registration Listeners
- Location of serviceDefinition.xml
- Writing Cloud Service Connector
The document assumes that the developer machine is installed with the following system requirements and the developer is also aware of the same.
- Windows XP (32-Bit), Windows Vista or Windows 7 (32- or 64-Bit), or MacOSX, or Linux
- JDK Version 1.6
- Set JAVA_HOME environment variable to the root of the JDK install path.
- Add %JAVA_HOME%bin to the PATH environment variable.
- Spring Tool Suite (STS) Version 3.1.0 or higher.
- Apache Maven Version 3.
- Add <Maven Install Path>bin to the PATH environment variable.
- CPBM Server