Customizing Channel-specific CSS
Whenever you add a channel and you want to have channel-specific css, follow these steps:
- Refer to the Customization SDK: Customizing the UI.
- Follow these steps:
- In citrix.cpbm.custom.portal project
- Under citrix.cpbm.custom.portal-x.x.x/custom/css directory, create a folder with name channel (if not already created). x.x.x is the CPBM version.
- Create a file <ChannelCode>.css with your channel specific css under channel directory.
- Build the citrix.cpbm.custom.portal jar and deploy into /usr/share/vts3/custom_impls directory. Refer to Installing and building custom components.