The Master user can either enable the service for all normal users or choose to selectively enable or disable the service for any user. When the Master user enables a service, by default the service is enabled only for his account. If required, the master user can choose to enable the service for all currently active users as well as any new user that will be onboarded and activated.
- Log in to CloudPortal Business Manager UI as Master user.
- Click My Services tab.
- Select the service that you want to enable and click Enable.
- Review the utility rates, accept the terms and conditions, and click Next.
- In the Enable service for all users, specify if you wish for this service to be enabled for all currently active users as well as any new user that will be onboarded and activated.
- Review and verify the details and click Enable.