A resource can be provisioned by subscribing to a bundle. All subscriptions are listed in the Subscriptions page under the Billing and Usage tab. If resource provisioning has failed, the subscription is listed as NEW (Resource State: Error). If there is no resource tied to the subscription, the subscription is listed as ACTIVE (Unused). In both cases, you can provision a resource for the subscription.
- Log in to CloudPortal Business Manager UI as a user.
- Click Usage & Billing > Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription, move the cursor over the gear wheel and click Provision Resource.
- Select the resource components and provide the resource properties. Your selections are listed in the right pane.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click Provision.