Searching and filtering instances/VMs
The Instances tab lists all instances. As a master user/power user/normal user, you can find a particular instance/instances by using the search and filter options. The option to search and filter is visible in the CPBM UI only if the Accelerite CloudPlatform Connector version supports search and filter operations for instances.
- Log in to CloudPortal Business Manager UI as master user/power user/normal user.
- Either click My Services and then click the desired Accelerite CloudPlatform service instance tab or click Manage Resources and then click the desired Accelerite CloudPlatform service instance link.
- Click the Instances tab.
- In the Search box, specify the instance name and click Enter.
- To filter the list of instances:
- Click the Filter icon.
- Select any or all of the filter option such as zone and instances, and select the desired filter parameter from the dropdown list.
- Click Go!.