Searching and filtering IP addresses
The IP Addresses tab lists all IP addresses. As a master user/power user/normal user, you can find a particular IP address/IP addresses by using the search and filter options. The option to search and filter is visible in the CPBM UI only if the Accelerite CloudPlatform Connector version supports search and filter operations for IP addresses.
- Log in to CloudPortal Business Manager UI as master user/power user/normal user.
- Either click My Services and then click the desired Accelerite CloudPlatform service instance tab or click Manage Resources and then click the desired Accelerite CloudPlatform service instance link.
- Click the IP Addresses tab.
- In the Search box, specify the IP address and click Enter.
- To filter the list of IP addresses:
- Click the Filter icon.
- Select the filter option zone and select the desired filter parameter from the dropdown list.
- Click Go!.