Searching and filtering networks
The Networks tab lists all networks. As a master user/power user/normal user, you can find a particular network/networks by using the search and filter options. The option to search and filter is visible in the CPBM UI only if the Accelerite CloudPlatform Connector version supports search and filter operations for networks.
- Log in to CloudPortal Business Manager UI as master user/power user/normal user.
- Either click My Services and then click the desired Accelerite CloudPlatform service instance tab or click Manage Resources and then click the desired Accelerite CloudPlatform service instance link.
- Click the Networks tab.
- In the Search box, specify the network name and click Enter.
- To filter the list of networks:
- Click the Filter icon.
- Select any or all of the filter options such as networks, zone, and type, and select the desired filter parameter from the dropdown list.
- Click Go!.