- To configure your internal email addresses, log in to CloudPortal Business Manager UI as Root user.
- Click the drop-down menu icon in the top right corner next to ROOT USER.
- Click Administration > Configuration > Portal.
- Click Address book > Configure.
- Click Edit and set the following values:
Parameter Name Value Description addressbook.adminEmail <email-id> Admin email address to display in the From field of outgoing Emails sent to customers. addressbook.accountApprovalEmail <email-id> Email address to which account activation request is sent. addressbook.salesSupportEmail <list of email-ids> E-mail Distribution List for Sales Support team. addressbook.helpDeskEmail <email-id> Email address to be used to support the mail2case functionality. addressbook.financeEmail <email-id> Email Alias for finance team.
- Click Save and then, click Close.
Configuring Internal Email Addresses
Adding comment, please wait....
Provide Feedback on Article: