CloudPortal Business Manager sends a variety of automatically generated Emails to internal personnel and customers. You can send test mails to check the recipient addresses and the content. You can also modify the font styles, header, footer, and signature in your emails. To verify the changes, you can use the send test mail functionality.
- Log in to CloudPortal Business Manager as the Root user.
- Click the drop-down menu icon in the top right corner next to ROOT USER.
- Click Administration > Content Templates > Emails.
- Select the email template. If required, modify the template as needed.
- Place the cursor over the gear wheel icon and click Send test mail.
- Click OK.