Known Issues / Limitations for ConVirt Enterprise 3.0
This page contains some of the known issues.
ConVirt Enterprise 3.0
- SSH to managed server does not work out of the box. (bug, will be fixed soon : Fixed in 3.0.1)
ConVirt Enterprise Cloud 3.0
Local Infrastructure (ConVirt) Cloud
- Create Like on template does not work.
- Storage Management for Local Infrastructure (ConVirt) Cloud does not work.
Third Party Clouds
- Importing existing Virtual Machine is not allowed. (Added in 3.0.1)
- Once the IaaS is created, the configuration can not be changed.
- For OpenStack and Eucalyptus the performance data is not available.
- For Amazon EC2, we get the data using EC2 API, which gives 5 min rolled up. We will be improving this in future.