Configuring CRM Email Addresses
- To configure Email addresses for customer relationships, log in to CloudPortal Business Manager UI as Root user.
- Click the drop-down menu icon in the top right corner next to ROOT USER.
- Click Administration > Configuration > CRM > Notifications.
- Click Configure and set the following parameters:
|Parameter Name ||Value ||Description |
|supportEmail ||<email-id> ||Email address for the support team. This value is used in FROM field of outgoing emails to customers. |
|internalEmail ||<email-id> ||Email address list for the internal team. This value is used in FROM field of internal emails. |
|accountsOutboundEmail ||<email-id> ||Email address to receive the notifications on payments failure and on crossing the spend limit thresholds. |
|salesEmail ||<email-id> ||Email address to display in FROM field of email sent to customer, when Retail Postpaid accounts exceed credit limits. |
- Click Save and then, click Close.