As root user, you have the ability to customize the subject of an email template on a per channel basis, as part of the channel branding functionality. Variable data substitution is supported in the subject line allowing you to send out personalized emails. At any time, you can reset these channel-specific changes back to the default settings that have been configured for the portal.
- Log in to CloudPortal Business Manager UI as root user.
- Click the drop-down menu icon in the top right corner next to ROOT USER.
- Click Administration > Content Templates > Emails.
- Select the channel from the channel drop-down list. Only the customer facing email templates are listed.
- Select the language from the drop-down list.
- Select the template whose subject you want to customize.
- Place the cursor over the gear wheel icon and click Edit.
- In the Subject box, enter the text as per your requirements. Here, you can also reference directly the objects and properties that are available in each template.
- Click OK. You can click Preview to view the edited template.