As root user, you can edit all service provider user information such as profile image, first name, last name, contact phone number, time zone, and language preferences.
You can specify the email addresses to which notifications must be sent. You can request the user for a password reset.
- Log in to CloudPortal Business Manager UI as Root user.
- Click the drop-down menu icon in the top right corner next to ROOT USER and click Administration.
- In the Service Provider Users tab, select the user whose information you want to manage.
- Place your cursor over the manage icon (that looks like a gear wheel) and click Edit.
- Make the desired changes. You can modify any of the user properties such as time zone, language, user details, and user password.
- To add an image, click Manage your profile image at Gravatar and follow the instructions to upload a photo to gravatar.com.
- To change the time zone and preferred language, follow these steps:
- Click Edit in the Preferences pane.
- Select the new time zone and preferred language and click Save.
- To change the user details, follow these steps:
- Click Edit in the Details pane.
- Make the required changes and click Save.
- To request the user for a password reset, follow these steps:
- Click Reset Password in the Login Information pane.
- Click Confirm to send a mail to the user to reset the password.
- To configure the notification settings, click Notifications and if required, specify additional email address to use for notifications.