You can configure the number of email addresses that a user can provide to receive notifications. This is in addition to the primary email alert address that the user has already specified. The secondary email addresses can be added by editing the user details. This setting is applicable to all account types that are created by the service provider.
- Log in to the CloudPortal Business Manager UI as Root user.
- Click the drop-down menu icon next to ROOT user in the top right corner and click Administration.
- In the Configuration pane, click Account Management.
- In the Resource Limits area, click Configure and then, click Edit.
- Specify the number of address that a user can specify for receiving email notifications.
- Click Save to save your changes and then click Close to close the dialog box.