When you create a product bundle, you have to publish it and then activate it to make it visible to the channels. When you unpublish a product bundle, it is no longer visible to the channels. However, it is still a part of the reference catalog.
- Log in to the CloudPortal Business Manager UI as Root user.
- Click Catalog > Plan Next.
- Select the service instance for which the product bundle is created and click Product Bundles.
- Select the product bundle that you want to publish or unpublish.
- Place the cursor over the manage icon (that looks like a gear wheel), and click Publish or Unpublish, as required.
- Click OK.