You can provision a resource using the pay-as-you-go mode. You are charged on the basis of usage generated and the pricing is determined by the utility rate card.
- Log in to CloudPortal Business Manager UI as a user.
- Either click Catalog or click The Catalog page displays the list of services enabled for you, along with the service instances. .
- Select the service and the service instance.
- Select the resource and click Go.
- Click the resource components option that best suits your requirement.
- Select the resource components and complete the configuration (optional). Your selections and the utility rates are displayed in the right pane.
- Accept the terms and conditions of the customer agreement and click Provision. The subscription gets created and it is listed as Utility Bundle in your list of your subscriptions, with the state shown as active.