- When using ConVirt in Xen 3.1+/3.0.4 mixes environments, please ensure that ConVirt is run on a 3.1+ node. ConVirt running on a 3.0.4 node isn't forward compatible for managing Xen 3.1+ servers.
- You might have to enter credentials for the same server multiple times when password based authentication scheme is used for managed server as opposed to key based authentication.
- For example :
- * When the server is expanded
- * When terminal window is opened for selected VM
- * When an operation requires remote file access and gnome-vfs is enabled in ConVirt configuration.
- Sometimes, the guest VM tab showing the virtual machine terminal fails to redraw properly. Clicking on the terminal and sending a Ctrl+l and/or some keystrokes often helps.
- When the Virtual machine configuration file is changed, the directives may get saved in different order.
- On some platforms (SLES) the password field generates gtk/pango warnings and displays "?" characters or blank/nothing as you type. Ignore this, the password that you type in, is read correctly by ConVirt.
- Using XMLRPC over SSH Tunnel option to connect to the xen server causes "no column found: line 1, colum 0 " error.
- ConVirt crashes or hangs intermittently.