ConVirt Enterprise is a multi-tier web based application that allows provisioning, administering and monitoring virtualized environments. Easy to use yet remarkably deep and sophisticated, ConVirt is a single, complete solution whether you wish to manage a few Virtual Machines (VM's) on a single workstation, or 1000's spread across 100's of servers in a data center.
ConVirt Enterprise is built atop ConVirt Open Source which is being used by a number of organization for their needs. The following link highlights the features available in the OSS product.
Note Some of the links below take you to open source area of the wiki. Please use the browser back button to get back.
NOTE : Please refer to Troubleshooting Guide for any issues.
- Server Management
- Creating Virtual Machine from Template
- Storage Management
- Storage Automation
- Network Management
- Role Based Access Control
- High Availability
- Backup and Restore
- Enterprise Integration (CLI and API)
- Whats new in version 2.0.1
- Whats new in ConVirt Enterprise 2.1
- Whats new in ConVirt Enterprise 3.0
- Whats new in ConVirt Enterprise 3.1
- Whats new in ConVirt Enterprise 3.1.1
- Whats new in ConVirt Enterprise 3.1.2
- Whats new in ConVirt Enterprise 3.2 (VMWare Support)
- Whats new in ConVirt Enterprise 3.3 (Hyper-v Supprt)
- Libvirt support in ConVirt 3.4.4
- Troubleshooting Guide