The following operations are allowed on a managed server. Some of these are very useful when you want to take the machine down for maintenance or want to re-provision the server to run some other set of virtual machine.
- Start All VMs : Start all VMs on a selected server.
- Shutdown All VMs : Shutdown all VMs on a selected server.
- Kill All VMs : Kill all VMs on a selected server.
- Provision VM: Allows you to create a new VM with very few parameters. (see section on Image Store for more details)
- Import VM Config File(s) : Allows you to import one or more VM files to be managed by ConVirt.
- Migrate All : Migrate all VM configurations and running Vms to a selected server.