Enabling Anonymous Browsing
As a service provider, you can enable anonymous browsing so that potential customers can view the product catalog and understand the products and product bundles that are being offered.
- Log in to CloudPortal Business Manager UI as Root user.
Click the drop-down menu icon next to ROOT USER in the top right corner and click Administration.
- In the Configuration pane, click Server.
- In the Anonymous Browsing area, click Configure.
- Click Edit and set the value of catalog.display to true.
- Click Save and then, click Close.