CloudPortal Business Manager uses a feature called auto-pay where the system automatically changes the credit card of a customer when an invoice is due for payment. You can configure your settings to handle payment failures, from the Account Management pane of CloudPortal Business Manager UI. These settings are applicable for those accounts where the Auto Payment Needed parameter is set to True.
- Log in to CloudPortal Business Managet UI as Root user.
- Click the drop-down menu icon next to ROOT USER in the top right corner and click Administration.
- Click Configuration > Account Management > Thresholds.
- Click Configure, and then click Edit.
- Specify the settings to handle payment failures.
Parameter Name Description Action taken thresholds.maxPaymentAttempts <number> The number of times CloudPortal attempts to collect payment before taking any corrective action. paymentFailure.suspensionThreshold <number> When payment is not received, CloudPortal waits these many days before suspending the account and sending an email to the customer. paymentFailure.terminationThreshold <number> When payment is not received, CloudPortal waits these many days before terminating the account and sending an email to the customer. The value should not be less than paymentFailure.suspensionThreshold.
- Click Save to save your changes and then click Close to close the dialog box.