- Log in to the portal as the service provider user having "Product create manage" role.
- Click the Catalog tab and choose Plan Next from the drop-down.
- Click on Add New button in Products dashboard to add a product.
- Add Product wizard appears. Enter the appropriate details to define the product.
- Click Next.
- Select the usage types, from the drop down list, that will impact this product. Choose the appropriate aggregation handling or operator (combine or exclude) for every usage type.
- Click the "+" sign to enter the next usage type. After entering the details for the next usage type, click Next.
- Enter the mediation rules from the drop down list for the usage type. The mediation rule will be applied on how usage needs to be collected. Click Next.
- Specify the conversion factor for the product units and click Next.
- Enter the utility or product charges for the active currencies and click Next.
- Review the details you entered and click Add.
- Click Close.
Replacing an existing product with a new product
Tem mais dúvidas? Submeter um pedido
Adding comment, please wait....
Provide Feedback on Article: