Customizing copyright information at a channel level
As root user, you have the ability to customize the copyright on a per channel basis, as part of the channel branding functionality. This copyright information refers to the copyright information to be displayed in footer of every page of the CPBM UI. At any time, you can reset these channel-specific changes back to the default settings that have been configured for the portal.
- Log in to CloudPortal Business Manager UI as root user.
- Click the drop-down menu icon in the top right corner next to ROOT USER.
- Click Administration > Content Templates > Includes.
- Select the channel from the channel drop-down list.
- Select the language from the drop-down list.
- Select the Copyright Info template.
- Place the cursor over the gear wheel icon and click Edit.
- Make the changes as per your requirements and click OK.