The CloudPlatform connector has three Resource Types, which are Compute, Storage and Networking. These resources can be provisioned by subscribing to the corresponding bundle.
A Compute resource type can be provisioned by specifying a Template and a Compute Offering or by specifying an ISO and a Compute Offering.
Compute and Networking Resource Types can also be provisioned using the manage resource UI, which are charged as a utility subscription in CloudPortal Business Manager.
- Log in to CloudPortal Business Manager UI as a normal user.
- Click Catalog.
- Select the Compute resource type from the selection box and use the Compute Offering drop down list to choose the desired Compute Offering.
- Use the Template/ISO drop down list to filter/select the desired Template.
The product bundles will be filtered based on the selection.
- Fill in the details (optional): For the compute resource, select a Disk offering(optional), a network using which the compute resource will be provisioned and a SSH key (optional).
- After providing all the required information, accept the terms and conditions by checking in the corresponding checkbox and click on subscribe and provision button to provision the compute resource.